9 November 2017

A whole new meaning to the words 'paper cup'

A whole new meaning to the words 'paper cup'

Coffee cups recycled into paper

Paper merchant GF Smith has launched its 'Extract' range of paper, which is made of fully recycled material from disposable paper cups. 90% of the cup is converted into paper fibre, the other 10% (plastic and polythene) is recycled too - so zero waste. Its takes 5 cups to make one sheet of A4 (380gsm). The paper comes in 10 colours and is excellent to print onto according to G F Smith. With only 1 in 400 cups being recycled the potential here is huge.


If you're interested in this new range then send us an email

Latest News

New digital printer set to deliver improved client service 16 March 2018
Headline Design and Print feature in article about Woking published by Surrey Chamber 11 December 2017
A heart warming story from Headline client, Groceryaid 10 November 2017
A whole new meaning to the words 'paper cup' 9 November 2017
Productivity in Woking recognised in a national report 1 November 2017
Neat promotional idea with Winter approaching 20 October 2017
We've almost been three months now in our new office 5 October 2017
Headline are exhibiting at this year's Woking Means Business 4 October 2017
Headline Design & Print working with Woking Food & Drink Festival 25 August 2017
We're in and ready for business! 10 July 2017